Tralee Bible Fellowship is a family-oriented church, and we strive to provide for the spiritual needs of all members of the family. Children are an integral part of our activities, with their own dedicated leadership team and programme of activities.
Tralee Bible Fellowship operates a Child Protection Policy which is available for inspection at any Sunday Service, or by contacting any of our leadership team (see CONTACT US button above).
The church has appointed Child Protection Officers who are trained to operate the Policy at all church activities where children are present.
A sample of the key points in the policy …….
- everyone in the church has a duty of care towards children
- be an excellent role model
- treat all children with respect and dignity
- give enthusiastic and constructive feedback rather than negative criticism
- make everything fun, enjoyable and enable fair play
- put the welfare of each child before winning or achieving goals
- work in an open environment and avoid private or unobserved situations
- recognise the developmental needs and capabilities of children and do not push them beyond against their will
We consider it a God-given privilege to work with the children placed in our care.